Saturday, November 17, 2007

Solo Canoe Instruction


About 4 months ago I resigned from my position as Western Bell Canoe Representative. This was a tough one for me because my first love in the paddling world are canoes. They are just so versatile!


I figured that I had spent long enough trying to share my passion of canoeing out here in the "kayak favored west" and now it was time to just enjoy canoeing on my own. Then a month ago I met someone who wanted to paddle with their dog (one of my favorite things to do too) and they were looking for a KAYAK to do it in. I couldn't contain my opinion:

YOU NEED A SOLO CANOE!!!!!


The challenge is that the solo canoe takes a bit of time to learn. I'd like to be available to help anyone who has this goal to paddle with your dog or just try solo canoeing for the first time. FREE PRIVATE INSTRUCTION for your first class (tips are always appreciated) with or without your dog. I might even have a boat for you to borrow!


email ejebersold@yahoo.com if interested.