Friday, May 2, 2008

Penguin Paddlers Super Kayak Swap


I braved $4.50 diesel to drive down to Sacramento CA today to help with Penguin Paddlers yearly spring kayak and canoe swap in Rocklin CA. There are some great prices on boats and paddling equipment! There is a sweet Dagger Impulse for $200, PFDs at 20-30% off. High end boats from Eddyline, Valley, P&H, Wilderness Tempest. I've come across a bunch of used Eddylines that customers have brought in. Some of the prices are really fantastic. Some real gems. There is great energy today and I expect to be real busy tomorrow. Right now, Bamboo and I are sitting outside amongst the sea of boats and working away on the computer.


Check out Penguin's website at http://www.penguinpaddlers.com/ . We are at the Rocklin location. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go paddling with his club members. Tonight I'm going to feature repair and care of thermo-formed boats and then do a little parking lot camping to be here bright in early in the morning.
Another great way to kick off the paddling season! Give me a call at 503.572.3848 if you want me to look for something for you. I'll haul it anywhere from here to WA (for a little charge).